Don't pick on Henry

K d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 21 13:33:26 PST 1998

>Henry honey, you post whatever you want to. I enjoyed
the stuff on Chinese
>history a whole lot and nobody has a gun pointed at
their eyeballs. Don't
>mind K, she's sorta a rough-neck. She reminds me of
George, sweet Gracie's
>brother orphan-kitten that live behind my azalea
bushes. Just say boo and
>put down some kibble. She'll start purring sooner or
later.

>pms

I love you too Paula.

I missed you terribly too.

Must get you back up to speed though. I've NEVER roughhoused with or picked on Henry. Doyle maybe, but only after he flamed me and called me obsessive compulsive. Oh yeah and Doug. But he says he thinks it's charming of me. And, of course, Brad just likes a good spanking every so often. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

Actually, it was Henry who was trying to determine and speak for the List regarding what was appropriate substantively and stylistically. It was exactly this sort of posting style you've used that got Henry upset. Not me. I just wondered what his criteria were for such judgments. He finds that such posts have no intellectual basis, are nothing more than private fencing, and are oppressive to the list because they draw on in-jokes and culturally specific slang and humor.

Henry responded to this sort of joking post with the claim that I was to going to be deleted by him. ("You have been deleted") I'll warn you then that you'll likely be deleted. So, it was Henry who, figuratively, decided to point a gun at my eyeballs w/ regard to what I was allowed to post. And this was because, figuratively speaking, he thought that my posts were akin to holding a gun at his eyeballs.

>PAUL WELLSTONE/ JESSE VENTURA THE AMERICAN DREAM
TEAM

Hey, what about Hulk Hogan and Ted Turner.

SnitgrrRl, who enjoys beating a dead horse every so often.