Thanks Maria, SnitgrrRl, and Tom K.

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 22 21:03:34 PST 1998

>The assumption that most people undertake
>this procedure for frivilous reasons, whether a
>typical abortion (90% prior to twelve weeks) or a late
>term third trimester abortion, is really quite
>insulting. It harkens back to the days in US history
>when women weren't allowed custody of their children
>because they were considered morally inferior to men
>and thus incapable of make morally responsible
>decisions for them.

Thank you for clearing this up, SnitgrrRl. I was getting into a snit myself, but didn't have the stats around. I hope everyone's got this straight.

>DJ Venus Flytrap in the original "WKRP in Cincinnati", and for a very good,
>very short-lived series he starred in and I believe produced or coproduced
>called "Frank's Place". He was also a regular on the limited series of '77,
>"The Richard Pryor Show."
>The actor on "Barney Miller" that I think you're thinking of was Ron Glass.
>
>Maria

And thank you Maria. Of course. WKRP was great too. I hear Reid's got a new show called Linc's, on cable. Don't have cable, though. Read about Reid's staying independent and being able to put out decent black caractors on Black Entertainment Tel. column on MSN. The guy who runs that was on some show last week and also seemed like a cool guy. Me. I love Living Single and A Different World, but those are reruns and most of the other stuff, black and white, really stinks I did see a great cartoon yesterday on WB. Histeria. The League of Super-Writers saved great literature. Emily Dickinson was a hoot.

And thank you Tom, for the Pinochet info.

Hey you guys, they found out that the process which, when it gets screwed up, causes epilepsy and alzhiemer's, is the same process which tells this mustard plant where light is. Pretty cool, huh? Saw it in BW. They didn't mention The Maker. Old sillies.

Smooches Paula