Tom Lehman and mulch

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 25 18:15:48 PST 1998

Tom-I tried twice to send this directly to you, but it keep coming back.

Hi Tom,

Vroom, vroom. I gave away my big, self-propeled mower, never could get it started in the spring. I love my reel mower. No more gas in my garden life. Men can be so phallic. Or maybe they just have too much disposable income.

Now the thing at sears IS NOT a blower/vac? If not, I'm very excited! I called Sears, originally, but underpaid salesclerks are often unfamiliar with the stock.

So this IS NOT A BLOWER THING? That would make me so happy!

Gotta go rake now. Then pray for a yard trash pick-up.

Thank you my dear man Paula