pms cries for help

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 26 12:58:56 PST 1998

Please some questions to clarify my thoughts.

1) Do you think that one of the early forces driving the formation of EU was a serious discussion of the possibility of the current economic situatiion coming to pass.

If so, it would probably be because left wing economists were never quite so marginilized, even when the conservatives were in power, no?

And do you think that a broader segment of the population perhaps has an idea that capitalism is a man-made thing that effects their lives? And they read more things that are not crap?

Do you think these things are true, maybe? Anti-communism is still rotting the country on a moral plane, and now we will be making a big payment for our blindness, perhaps?

I might try my hand at writeing, you know, something. That maybe would be published, somewhere. So this is research. So please share your thoughts.

Running late on the most gorgeous Thanksgiving day I can remember.

smooches Paula