Pinochet and bourgeois democratic right

Fri Nov 27 11:56:47 PST 1998

>>> Louis Proyect

As for the rest of Burford's ravings, I would urge him to get a little sleep. He is showing signs of obsession. ____________

Louis Proyect has been carrying on a personal harangue against Chris Burford for a long time now. It is quite tiring. But Louis is a bit two faced about this sort of thing. He just suspended me and Henry Liu from his list because he got tired of hearing about hate crimes. Wouldn't occur to Louis that people are tired of weeks long repetition of his personal analysis of Chris Burford's positions, because Louis consider's his discussion more important than most posters. Why don't you draw that anti-Chris Burford thread to a close Louis ? We get your point.

Charles Brown

Detroit