Pinochet and bourgeois democratic right

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Nov 27 17:36:06 PST 1998

Chris Burford:
>Above another typical opportunist evasion by LP of the main points of his
>opponents argument, especially the arguments by Lenin against his
>left-revisionist distortions of marxism.

I thought that Lenin died of a stroke in 1924. Or are you speaking perhaps of Bruce Lenin, the no-goodnik moderator of the Extreme-Marxism mailing-list. That Lenin I have nothing but contempt for, especially after he confessed admiration for Celine Dion.

>On the victory of the Pinochet case, what tune is LP's heart beating to?

Same as always. It is the glorious old rumba tune Perez Prado made famous: "Mamzer, gai kakhen afenya."

>I am indeed going to sleep now. But not for ever.

We can get Buffy to wake you up.

>If he wants to slog this out further, I invite him to join me on
>marxism-unmoderated, where he can also defend himself from other critics.

How will I recognize you? Me you know from my web page. I have let my beard grow out, but otherwise look the same. Why don't you wear a yellow carnation?

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)