Abuse of power

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 28 11:20:44 PST 1998

I was not talking about Louis Proyect, I was using him to talk about freedom of speech. This is a classic example of class struggle. The owners of lists against the list participants. If you want to be a tyrant, its your choice, don't blame me. Creative intelligence is usually unruly. It come with the territory. Banning me will only deprive your list also of the benefit of my intelligence. Study my post that led to my ban and tell me the meaning of justice. Henry