The Dependents Ration

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 29 13:28:44 PST 1998

Brad Delong:

While I made similar points in my earlier post as you just did, I left out the argument that present-day elderlys need more services. Because the issue dealt with quantitative ratio, rather than qualitative demand. Further, I left out that argument because it (increase elderly services) may be neutralized by increased productivity of current workers.

Enzo said you may have thoughts on the HK currency peg. If so, would like very much to hear them.

Henry