problematize this

Mon Nov 30 08:11:09 PST 1998

Of course, the insurrection is only the very beginning of the revolution, but true revolutionists uphold the principle that the test of truth is practice (experiment and industry). Facts and logic are a step in this process, but to stop there is empiricist contemplationism (as Marx critiqued in The Theses on Feuerbach, especially number 1). Materialism demands that one move from facts and logic to practice as the final test of truth.

There is ,of course, trial and error in that practice.

Come with me ,professors, out of your theoretical fields (campuses) of Elysium into the real world. Reality is not only insurrectionary but revolutionary.

Charles Brown

Detroit

Max Sawicky wrote:

>My primary technique for disrupting these
>ominous developments is to introduce facts
>and logic into the stream of insurrectionist
>hoo-ha.

Now there you go Max with that old bourgie trick of claiming "facts and logic" as exclusive class property. It's too early in the morning to problematize "facts and logic" (other than with the quote key), but this insurrectionist will match you on either!

Doug