It Ain't Easy Bein Green

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 1 06:56:33 PDT 1998

Dear Chuck,

You have to know how to work a room. For example, an unknown, unendorsed candidate has to go around and introduce himself to all the delegates and as many others as he can. I recently saw a guy named Louie do a really good job in this type of a situation. Louie had to have introduced himself to at least 500 people, "Hello I'm Louie ____ , I'm running for____, here is my business card. Business cards are inexpensive and people will hold on to them. Be sure and use a union printer. After Louie had introduced himself to everyone, he was invited to say a few words. Thats what he did, somthing like, nice meeting all of you and I'll do a good job for you if I'm elected.

Sincerely, Tom