Hedge fund fallout & Other Merry Weather

JayHecht at aol.com JayHecht at aol.com
Thu Oct 1 13:20:02 PDT 1998

<<

P.S. Re another thread that ran during my absence: My superficial

impression is that *very few* of those living in the

Pensacola-Tallahassee area get more leftish in orientation as they get

older. >>

Hey Carl,

Does that pertain to both black and white folks? My impression is that most of the great blues players came from Miss, Ala, Georgia - I suspect that those people were a bit left of your average white person. The strange thing was that a lot of the 60s-70s white rockers who came from the Fla-Georgia area probably (at least in their music) had a little more respect for blacks - probably because they knew where they were taking their riffs from!

jason