MI6 spies on Buba

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 1 17:56:32 PDT 1998

Dear Doug,

Thanks for posting the British newspaper story on European economic intrigue.

I don't doubt for a New York minute that the Germans would do the same thing as the British. They might even do it better.

The point I am trying to make is that in a world of complex interest rate and forex speculation any inside knowledge could be a very dangerous thing.

Possibly these intelligence cowboys, free-booters and wildcards are doing more damage than anyone realizes.

Sincerely & Fraternally, Tom