Speculation on speculators

Picciotto, Sol s.picciotto at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 06:50:43 PDT 1998

I thought Plender's was a great article.

Another choice quote from the FT was Robert Chote, who pointed out that agreeing on 'reforming the architecture of the global financial system' would be easier if its architects stopped throwing the bricks at each other (referring to the failure of G7 to agree even on reducing interest rates, let alone anything else).

cheers

sol