fwd: Another Nazi Myth Bites the Dust

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Oct 6 07:28:16 PDT 1998

>Barkley, what is this pkt list from which you forwarded this analysis by
>Lynn Turgid? PKT=proto keynesian totalitarians?
>
>best, rakesh

Coming from someone as sensitive as you, old boy, this is pretty fresh.

Also, for you to describe Lynn's writing as "turgid" is like Clinton calling someone horny. Not to say that I'm not turgid myself on occasion, but really!

I'd like to commend Lynn Turgeon's writing, which is always a model of lucidity and accessibility, to all non-techie types on this list. Another comparative advantage is that his head is screwed on frontways.

MBS