Chomsky, Keynes, and Naziism

James Devine jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu
Tue Oct 6 14:16:14 PDT 1998

Rakesh asks: > Instead of Jim blowing his top at me for overspeaking, why doesn't he comment on Keynes' own conclusions? <

I didn't blow my top _at you_. Rather, I was getting sick and tired of the excessive usage of the overused and deceiving Nazi and fascist analogy. Both you and Brad shared a similar attitude with respect to this analogy, despite your obvious political differences with each other.

Others can comment on Keynes better than I can, since I am not an expert on his works. And I think I comment on too many questions anyway. For example, I'm way over quota today. So I'll shut up.

Jim Devine jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu & http://clawww.lmu.edu/Departments/ECON/jdevine.html