[PEN-L:421] news from SLATE Magazine

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Oct 7 08:52:24 PDT 1998

Valis posted something about this to pen-l. I wrote to the Senior Senator from Utah to request a copy of the pamphlet. He responded that he shared my concern about our President's sexual misdeeds, and that he would do all that he could to pursue justice.

I probably missed something in the logic of the illustrious solon, but I am sure that it was worthy of great consideration.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901