bourgeois monthly review question

John Mage jim3 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 8 03:21:55 PDT 1998

As Mike Yates said, donations to the Monthly Review Foundation are tax deductible. In my life as a lawyer I got the 501(c)(3) exemption for MR in 1979. After checking with the MR office, I am told that receipts for taxes are automatically sent for donations of over $250 (the amount required by IRS regs), and on request for any other donation. Thanks are sent for all donations. The address is 122 West 27th Street, NY, NY 10001.

John Mage