Tiger! Tiger! burning bright

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 8 10:44:46 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

As far as this foreign exchange and interest rate speculation goes, my guess is that things have reached a point where forces are in play that no economic theory can quantify or analyze. On 10-1-98, Doug posted a British newspaper story about a "mole" hunt at the Bundesbank. It was a story that I had seen in a British newspaper that Doug was good enough to post. If true, as I mentioned sometime ago to Barkley, it's a question of whose playing and who are they playing for.

Sincerely, Tom