Closed-end fnds redux.

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Oct 8 15:00:44 PDT 1998

Dear Gregg,

This is all very true about damage being done by speculators. Not to mention quasi-governmental manipulators; many of whom no doubt would starve the starving just for laughs.

Speaking of laughs, for a few cheap thrills sometime take a look and see how many well known American financial institutions, serious big names in finance and former government officials have addresses in the Grand Caymans listed in the SEC Edgar database. Maybe we should practice what we preach. Anyone ever done a search of this type.

Sincerely, Tom