Advance copy of TPR article on web. . .

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 8 16:05:14 PDT 1998

[for all you Clinton-haters out there]

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 13:54:26 -0700 (PDT) X-Sender: ssmith at pop.igc.org (Unverified) Mime-Version: 1.0 To: ssmith at igc.org From: The Progressive Review <ssmith at igc.org> Subject: Advance copy of TPR article on web. . .

Because of the fast pace of events during the current unpleasantness, we have posted an advance copy of the lead article in the October issue of the The Progressive Review on the web. The article, "Arkansas Connections" is a time line that contains over 150 little known facts about Arkansas and the Clinton organization. We are not aware of anything like this being currently available, so you might want to check it out.

http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/ProRev/connex.htm