U.S. AID TO RUSSIA: WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG

Arno Mong Daastøl arnomd at online.no
Sat Oct 10 01:33:27 PDT 1998

U.S. AID TO RUSSIA: WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG Here is an important testimony for the US congress which I received from Wendell Solomons in Colombo, Sri Lanka: solomons at slt.lk Greetings! Arno arno at daastol.com http://daastol.com

This is the link: http://www.house.gov/international_relations/full/ws917982.htm

Wendell's introductory text: I am sending you as an attachment the Dr Janine Wedel testimony to a Congress committee. The question is how around 12 people got their hands on $ 4 billion in aid money from Britain, Germany, Japan, USA, and painted themselves as "young reformers", unsupervised by the convening US government.

U.S. AID TO RUSSIA: WHERE IT ALL WENT WRONG Testimony before the Committee on International Relations U.S. House of Representatives by Janine R. Wedel Associate Research Professor, Department of Anthropology; and Research Fellow, Institute for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies The George Washington University