WHY ECONOMICS IS NOT YET A SCIENCE?

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Mon Oct 12 14:32:58 PDT 1998

Dear hep ingham,

I feel very sorry to know that the advertisements of GeoCities made you fail to visit My Homepage. Through several weeks' efforts, I've successfully got My Homepage freed of their influence. I've applied to the bank for a VISA card, with which I'm asked to pay GeoCities 4.95 US dollars every month. GeoCities, therefore, has cancelled all the advertisements from My Homepage. I'm sure they will no longer affect your visit to My Homepage.

I have kept writing some articles in the last two months. I am sorry that I didn't have time to write to lbo-talk. Some of the articles have been completed and I'll send them to lbo-talk.

hep ingham wrote:

> I went to visit your homepage but quickly retreated because of all the
> advertisments by your "sponsors". As a result I didn't read anything.

-- Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/>