Living standards

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Tue Oct 13 02:30:21 PDT 1998

Dear Gregory P. Nowell,

I just want to use the four-grade division of people's living standard as the criterion to judge the development of social economy of a country. If you read my articles "On the Development of Social Economy" and "A Letter To Professor Deng From Jinan University" <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/development.htm> <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/letteraa.html>, you will understand more.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/>