Evolution of Federal Reserve Thinking

DICKENS, EDWIN (973)-408-3024 EDICKENS at DREW.EDU
Tue Oct 13 16:02:50 PDT 1998

Michael Cohen wrote:

>I would appreciate it if you would post for the benefit of this list
>references to your own or other peoples best research on the topic where
>a fuller nuanced and more accurate account is available.

My most recent paper is "Bank Influence and the Failure of US Monetary Policy during the 1953-54 Recession," International Review of Applied Economics, Vol. 12, No. 2, 1998, pp. 221-240.

The bibliography should give you a feel for the literature.

Edwin Dickens