Smith still once again

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 16 10:00:05 PDT 1998

Dear Mike,

I have throughly enjoyed the various postings concerning Adam Smith.

I own the Modern Library version of the Wealth of Nations, the one with the Robert Heilbroner endorsement on the back of the dust jacket.

There was a mention of Newton by John Taber; did you guys know that Newton's original manuscripts were written in Latin. I wonder if Smith's originals were in Latin?

Thanks again, Tom