MPRI Investment Opportunity

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 16 11:38:32 PDT 1998

Dear Tom,

It sounds like they would be perfect for Serbia. Sort of like our American cousins, and, guess what they brought with them... of course I don't know how popular they would be with the Albanian taliban.

Don't worry Tom, I'm sure corporate warlords inc. will be headed your way, if there not there already.

Sincerely, Tom L.