Linux and Evil empiire.

Michael Cohen mike at cns.bu.edu
Fri Oct 16 13:59:07 PDT 1998

Dennis R Redmond wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Oct 1998, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
> > The Federal Reserve just cut its target for the fed funds rate by 0.25
> > percentage points, and lowered the discount rate by the same amount.
> > ...I'm starting to think the worst of the world financial
> > crisis may be over.
>
> Speaking of leaps into the future, I recently got ahold of Red Hat's Linux
> CD-Rom and am about to boldly go where no Microsquash geeks have gone
> before -- will keep y'all informed of the results.
>
> -- Dennis

We have a lot of expertise with Linux around here. This machine for example is dual and I had linux runnig dual with 95 at home for a while. I understand there is a MS word substitute given out by some British Company which runs under Windows and NT and Linux if you try it let me know.

--mike -- Michael Cohen mike at cns.bu.edu Work: 677 Beacon, Street, Rm313 Boston, Mass 02115 Home: 25 Stearns Rd, #3 Brookline, Mass 02146 Tel-Work: 617-353-9484 Tel-Home:617-734-8828 Tel-FAX:617-353-7755