Fed cuts rates; crisis over?

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Fri Oct 16 14:10:27 PDT 1998

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Anything could happen. But I think that Armageddonish speech, like William
> Greider's or
> Mark Jones's, is getting ahead of events.

Greider is about as Armageddonish as an upside down turtle. Same kind of posturing anyway. The man lives in Brad deLong's mental universe, if you hadn't noticed, just inhabits a different wing. As for me, I'm sticking to my guns. This crisis has barely begun. And it won't stop until it produces large changes in global GEOPOLITICAL arrangements.

Mark

-- http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~jones_m/frontline.htm