enough = enough?

Nurev at Kreative.net Nurev at Kreative.net
Wed Oct 14 10:16:44 PDT 1998

Charles Brown wrote:

> The Starr Chamber. If they can do
> it to the President, they can do it to
> anybody. Big Brother is here and
> it's not communism.
>
> Mary Ann Mahaffey of the Detroit
> City Council calls it sexual McCarthyism.
>
> On the other hand, there are long
> term benefits to weakening the
> office of the president, the
> presidency , as it was termed
> when Nixon was in trouble.
> The present Congress is
> an extreme exception, but
> in general promotion of
> the legislative over the
> executive is progressive.
>
> Wake up American voters !
>
> Charles Brown
>
> Workers of the U.S., it's our turn.

> michael at ecst.csuchico.edu wrote:
>
> >I suspect that Monica et al is doing us a favor. By distracting Congress,
> >they are doing less damage. Also, since Clinton's only support is from
> >the liberals, he is behaving a bit more like a liberal.
>
> I have very mixed feelings about this. I hate Clinton, hate hate hate, but
> persecuting a guy for a blow job is a very bad precedent. The people behind
> it are horrid snoops & social disciplinarians.
>
> Doug

It's not about a blow job. The " sex " scandal is only the public arena for more serious behind the scenes machinations.

I tend to believe that what is happening to Clinton is related to the Hughs/Loral/China sellout.

We probably won't know for sure till he's long gone from office.

Joshua2