Fed cuts rates; crisis over?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Oct 17 10:09:05 PDT 1998

>Yeah, I'm entirely with you on this. What made you think I wasn't? Did you
>think I was siding with the cops?
>
>Doug

Don't be so defensive, Doug. I think what snitgrl (?) and I are perturbed by is this obdurate agnosticism on your part. Frankly, I can't remember a single issue of LBO where you went "apocalyptic" and I am a charter subscriber. I am beginning to think it is your Yale education that won't let you express some kind of partisanship. I'm glad I went to Bard College, what somebody called the little red whorehouse on the Hudson.

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)