good news!

emilio emilio at openlink.com.br
Sat Oct 17 13:42:13 PDT 1998

At 09:27 17/10/98 -0700, you wrote:
> LONDON (Reuters) - Former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet was
>arrested in London Saturday by police acting on a request from Spain.

Please, hel me to understand !

Suppose that the Former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet admits that ordered to kill a lot of Spanish citizens during his government.

Do you believe Mr. Robin Cood will maintain him arrested in London or to deport him for Spain ?

In affirmative case I suggest you to believe also in SANTA CLAUS.

The only difference between the optimists and the pessimist is that the second has more information about the real world......

>From
Vila Isabel-Brazil emilio