Pinochet, the sick general !

emilio emilio at openlink.com.br
Sat Oct 17 22:04:53 PDT 1998

Let's play a memory game called " guess who comes to dinner "?

Second question ============ On 1982 in Falklands Islands War ( we call here Malvinas Islands) between England and Argentina guess WHO WAS INVITED to be the best England allied ?

The two questions have the same answer, Mr. Augusto Ugarte Pinochet.

Hypocrisy makes the world goes around !

BBC-TV shows interviews with refugees from Chile living in London.

Refugees ?

I doubt because since 1990 Chile had been a full democratic government's system without political repression and all the constitutional freedoms guaranteed by Law.

The moment question is; Will Mr.Robin Cook extradite " the sick general " to Spain ?

As Jack Palance said on his old tv-program : believe it , if you want to !

>From
Vila Isabel-Brazil emilio