random walk

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 18 23:48:06 PDT 1998

>I should drop the pop psychology. I only fall into that sort of thinking
>because his behavior at the panel struck virtually everybody as a bit
bizarre.

I suspect he's a drugged up whore, but that doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy, now does it?

**************************>
>>Do you believe Mr. Robin Cood will maintain him arrested in London or to
>deport him for Spain ?
>
>In affirmative case I suggest you to believe also in SANTA CLAUS.
>
>The only difference between the optimists and the pessimist is that the
>second has more information about the real world......
>
>>From
>Vila Isabel-Brazil
>emilio

Emilio, my man, I like the way you think. Either the ground has shifted in some significant way, or this is bogus. I immediately wondered what the US guv would do to get him out of this, and if nothing, why not.?

**************************
>For most companies that I have seen, the rate is 35-45%. There are
>exceptions, and one that I've seen are the pharmaceuticals with income
>tax rates of 10-15%.
>john taber

45%. Can this be true?

>Though I must say, The Fugs still do represent freedom in a way to me.
>
>Kill For Peace!

Ah yes, I was just listening to a old classic today-I Wish I'd Killed John Wayne, Guaducanal Diary. I'm definitely going for the second childhood thing while I can still enjoy it.

>The point of the right-wing critique of the IMF is that episodes of
>>speculation *should* be followed by deep depressions--and that it is
>>immoral to attempt to alleviate the depression that follows speculation.
>
>Some folks think that, like Jim Grant and the Austrians, but there were a
>lot of Congressional Republicans complaining that the IMF caused/deepened
>depressions. When the legislative language was written though, all that
>went out the window.
>
>Doug

Those big kids do the darndest things, don't they?

>>That's just the point. They represent girl power
>as the
>>Thatcher-sympathizing assumption of cliched babe
>roles scripted by others.
>>What's feminist about that?

Why can't we get these girrrls to listen to Loretta Lynn or Chrisie Hyde or Etta James,now those are feminists. It just breaks my heart.

nighty nite Paula