Cultural criticism vs. Collective Politics

Mike Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Sun Oct 4 03:42:24 PDT 1998

Friends,

Thank you Nathan for a wonderful post. The market keeps us in the dark about so many terrible things, but when we do learn of them, is it not our responsibility to do at least something about them? I know about Gallo and coors, so I can at least not buy their products. I know too that the struggle for daily existence forces us to do things we would not do in a better society. But this surely cannot be a reason to give up all political activity.

michael yates