random walk

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 19 17:27:52 PDT 1998

>>Why can't we get these girrrls to listen to Loretta Lynn or Chrisie
>Hyde or
>>Etta James,now those are feminists. It just breaks my heart.
>
>And where does Billie Holliday fit into this?
>
>- -Alec

Alec, sweetie- Billy Holiday was so overwhelmed and saddened by the dominate culture that she had to kill herself with drugs and alcohol, like I almost did. Like Chris, the love of my life, did. Now the world is missing them, and their music. "me, I just sit here on a bank of sand, and watch the river flow"

It's 11 o'clock, do we know where out sweet Alec is tonight?

Love and Hugs- Paula