gay bashing and class

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 20 08:22:59 PDT 1998

>Doug, do you really think this is a "class not identity" argument? I
>see it as something that might be written by someone who wanted to
>underline the *contribution* to heterosexist hatred from
>impoverishment and inequality.
>

>Bill
>>rom: Meredith Glueck at EDF on 10/19/98 02:04 PM
>
>Subject: Re: gay-bashing and class
>
>btw,
>I went to the rally/vigil thing for Matt Shepard at the Capitol last
>week-What was a little disturbing i thought was that several speakers-is
>it Senator Carrey, and Anne Heche in particular referred to the murderers
>on several occassions pointing out that they were high school dropouts, as
>if that alone was almost an explanation for their actions.

Hello Meredith- Did you see the church folks with the anti-FAG banners. They were supposed to be at the funeral too.

Does anyone have the URL to this site. The NO FAGS Church. I marked it, I'm sure, but it's not in My Favorites. Could my OS be the culprit who stole my information?

Thanks in advance. I don't remember who originally posted it.

pms