Lafontaine rules?

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Tue Oct 20 10:56:29 PDT 1998

Looking at such things as the makeup of the new Italian government, the apparent fact that Stollman will not be the economics minister in the new German government and the fact that in the recent Swedish elections the Social Democrats while retaining power got thoroughly thrashed by parties on their left could it be that we are already seeing the demise of "Third Way" politics as the global economic crisis develops?

Jim Farmelant

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]