Talkin Social Security

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:06:52 PDT 1998

>A good example of what's needed can be found in the Talk Origins
>archives. Anytime I encounter a Creationist, it's like wiping bugs off
>my windshield thanks to that site. I don't have to remember all the
>various obscure idiocies they come up with, Talk Origins has it covered
>six ways from Sunday.
>
>We need the same thing for Left economics.

I've plugged this site before, but the Anarchist FAQ, although (obviously) from an anarchist perspective, is the most comprehensive, easy to read collection of leftist economic and social critiques I've found. It won't give you an arguement for SS, but it does explode a lot of capitalist myths. You can find it at:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1931/

Jim Baird