good news? (late follow up)

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Oct 21 17:55:51 PDT 1998

I am not so sure how good, the "good news" is. Sure, I would like to see the general rot in hell. I suspect that the precedent will be used in less attractive ways. I am already hearing about proposals to arrest Castro.

The question will be, who gets to define who is a war criminal. Henry K. is more likely to serve as a judge than a defendent in such proceedings.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu