Monopoly Bookstore Chains and the inanity of moralism

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Oct 23 05:07:46 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

If you want to help out on one of these organizing campaigns, here is what you do. Next time your in one of these big box retailers, strike up a conversation with one of the clerks and sound them out on joining a union, get their information and pass it along to the union of your choice.

The USWA has a very professional organizing staff that prides itself in not getting people fired. We also stick with the people we organize. I would be more than happy to put you in contact with a USWA organizer.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman