Monopoly Bookstore Chains and Left Wing Magazines.

alexlocascio at juno.com alexlocascio at juno.com
Fri Oct 23 03:22:41 PDT 1998

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:59:59 EDT Shelvers at aol.com writes:

>My "uh, stammer stammer", wasn't implying that we we're still sticking
>with
>the IWW -- it was meant to say that our experience with the UFCW
>wasn't that
>much better than with the Wobs.

Heheheh.

Well, here's a tidbit that might amuse you. When I was blitzing supermarkets with a UFCW organizer a while back, the topic of the Borders campaign came up, and the organizer commented that Borders is a pain in the butt to organize because of all the smartypants who think they know more about the union than the actual organizers.

So you're stuck between the extremely incompetent and pigheaded IWW and the slightly less incompetent and pigheaded UFCW. You have my sympathies. :-)

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]