my favorite song

Lucky Pierre j-harsin at nwu.edu
Sat Oct 24 09:49:56 PDT 1998

Alec, and all other interested persons: If you like the Handsome Family, Jon Langford, Woodie Guthrie, Lucinda Williams, Cash, Jones, Haggard, etc. , and you have sound capabilities on your computer, check out our classic country/insurgent country show Southbound Train, address and dial-position in my sig. file below. Best, Jayson