FYI: "Market Survey" : Bullish on the Left

alexlocascio at juno.com alexlocascio at juno.com
Sat Oct 24 07:50:56 PDT 1998

Michael,

The local Borders has at least one copy left, as far as I know. I probably won't be able to get on over there until Friday of next week, but if it's still there I'll see if I can't nab it for you.

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]