Back to the Future

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Sun Oct 25 17:20:42 PST 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

First, I'd like to say that I'm hoping that Doug will update and publish his social security sidebar. Possibly with a little dumbing down for mass distribution i.e. I'm sure there are a lot of people who think GDP is a disease and also suffer from chart&graph a phobia not to mention having problems tipping 2.2%.(or at least calculating it). Is it compounded or simple???

What brought this to my mind was an AP story I saw today mentioning President Clinton and Congressperson Newtette in New Mexico in the same paragraph talking about saving social security; and how this was on the President's December agenda. Hmmm. whats that all about.

I think there is money out there to get Doug's new improved sidebar into print.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman