A(nother) Raving Leftist

Thomas Kruse tkruse at albatros.cnb.net
Mon Oct 26 11:40:17 PST 1998

>>When you find an alternative political strategy that will not lead to
>>Nuremburg or Lubyanka or Tuol Sleng or Tien an Men, let me know. But you
>>haven't found one.

Flaky (?) response, but the one I live by: Se hace el camino al andar (credit goes to Serrat). I, like Brett Knowlton "can't abide" the present state of things, though I fully acknoweldge I have no alternative plan. AND I know that in working on it, much can be learned about what the plan will have to entail. Right now, I'm particularaly intereteed in the things that foment or impede the kinds of solidarity that make imaginaing and then pursing a better world harder or easier. Mientras tanto, andando estoy.

Tom

Tom Kruse / Casilla 5812 / Cochabamba, Bolivia Tel/Fax: (591-4) 248242 Email: tkruse at albatros.cnb.net