Going public

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Mon Oct 26 20:53:26 PST 1998

<< I'm all for discussing the relations between Marxism & indigenism, free

speech & holocaust denial, but when people start acusing each other of

being agents, cops, and crypto-Nazis, it's a sign that debate has devolved

into competitive pissing. I feel like ListMom saying this, but can we be

more constructive?

Doug >>

Listen, you crypto-Nazi agent cop, this suggestion is obviously an exercize in sectarian fascism. I condemn you to being locked up in a room with *** *** and forced to explain fiscal policy to the innumerate. --jks