A(nother) Raving Leftist

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Oct 27 09:59:53 PST 1998

> . . . As to "status quo" (I didn't read Max's post, so I don't know how he
> used it), when we are talking about whole social systems in conflict the
> term becomes at best a sort of vague slang.

What a relief to be in Carrol's 'delete' file! No more bilious, turgid pontifications. Bet he could raise some dough if he charged for it. Feels like passing a kidney stone. [apologies to all suffering from glandular disorders.]

By contrast, I'd be crestfallen to lose contact with my long-lost brother, after all those years of estrangement following separation at birth.

Refreshed,

MBS