Boxer v. Fong

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at primenet.com
Wed Oct 28 05:36:20 PST 1998

Hello everone,

I wrote in as scathing manner as I could, how could anyone care between Boxer, and Fong. I will not vote for the "social democrat" Boxer. She does not stand for working class rights. She went right along with and advocated Clinton's murderous bombing campaigns against Iraq when it did not merit her saying a word at the beginning of this year. She is a despicable war mongering ass kissing anti-working class politician as usual. Let me be clear I am no longer a democrat, and that a third party that represents workers is all that counts as far as I am concerned. This is in response to the Brad DeLong posting which came this morning. regards, Doyle Saylor ----------