Boxer v. Fong

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed Oct 28 08:43:11 PST 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

We had a Lorain, Ohio version of a "swankenda" for Labor Secretary Alexis Herman Monday night . Interestingly enough it was covered by three newspapers, the large regional Plain Dealer, and two smaller regionals the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram and the Lorain Morning Journal. All three newspapers carried different accounts of the event. That is why media competition is healthy.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman