How to Solve the Economic Crisis in Russia?

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Wed Oct 28 18:15:26 PST 1998

Dear everyone,

I'd like to know whether numberless crises once took place in the USA and West-European countries at the beginning of this century. Also, I'd like to know whether these crises were eliminated by the theories of Adam Smith and Keynes, or by the solutions I have mentioned before. If these crises were eliminated by the solutions I mentioned before, do you think whether the Russian government should take my solutions into account in the elimination of its economic crisis?

Thanks

------------------------------------------------ If you want to know what is the solutions I have mentioned before, you can take a look at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/only.html>

-- Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/> or <http://www.geocities.com/~juchang/>